Closed Circuit Television System CCTV Wagga Wagga
RIC SECURITY – ONE-STOP CCTV AND SECURITY SOLUTIONS TO PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS
Need CCTV or a security system for your commercial or industrial premises? RIC Security is Wagga Wagga’s electronic security specialist, offering professional advice, system design, installation, maintenance and support.
When you choose RIC Security to protect your shop, office, factory, or work site, you get the convenience and peace of mind that comes from
- Expert advice on the CCTV or security system tailored to your needs and budget
- Warranty-backed equipment and software fully installed and tested
- Training at your premises
- Ongoing system maintenance and support
RIC security uses only trusted brands to design your security system. Business owners throughout the Riverina, regional NSW and Northern Victoria have chosen us to protect their staff, stock, equipment, and premises from theft or vandalism.
RIC will supply, fit and maintain a new CCTV or security system to match your business’s unique requirements from one of the quality brands we recommend and stock, including Inner Range Concept, Tecom Challenger, Hills Reliance, Pacom, and Ness.
As part of your tailored solution, RIC Security offers you the convenience and peace of mind of round-the-clock access to your security cameras from anywhere in Australia (or overseas) via your PC, smartphone or other mobile device.
Do you want to…
- Prevent shoplifting, employee theft or vandalism?
- Control entry to a building, grounds or worksite?
- Monitor your property?
Whatever your needs, RIC Security has the solution. Our quality CCTV and security systems tick all the security boxes, providing:
- Whole-of-premises coverage – no blind spots
- Clear, high-resolution images – even in poor light
- Immediate response – alerts you or your security service in real time
- A range of pricing options – there’s a system to suit your budget
And, as a member of the Australian Security Industry Association, RIC Security ensures your CCTV or security system complies with privacy laws.