RIC ELECTRICS – THE RIVERINA’S ELECTRICAL AUTOMATION AND CONTROL SYSTEM SPECIALISTS
RIC Electrics has built and installed electrical automation and control systems for scores of industrial projects in cities, towns and rural areas across eastern Australia.
With six electrical service divisions, we can design, install and maintain the full scope of commercial and industrial electrical automation systems, including:
- Industrial process electrical control systems – motorised valves, metering, batch control, and fluid and level control
- Computer-based control electrical systems – data logging, SCADA, plant control, and telemetry data transfer
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)
- Wireless remote control electrical systems
- Air-conditioning, temperature control, and alarms
- Conveyor sequencing electrical systems
- Machine interfaces systems
We’ve built our reputation as one of Australia’s leading regional electrical contractors by successfully designing and delivering a wide range of projects that incorporate cutting-edge electrical automation and control components.
Abattoirs, cotton gins, oil refineries, quarries, water reticulation systems, sewerage treatment, railway sleeper manufacturing and oil extraction plants are just some of the automated and control systems we’ve successfully designed and installed since 1979.
With a single point of contact, RIC Electrics will take your project from concept to completion, on time and on budget. We can also repair and service your plant to ensure it continues to operate efficiently – and profitably – year after year.
Our creative designers, electricians and project managers bring a wealth of practical, on-the-job experience to every project. They will recommend the best solutions and identify any potentially costly issues before it impacts on your project’s construction schedule – or bottom line.