Fire Service Technician
RIC Electrics (RIC) was established in 1979 in Wagga Wagga. RIC has grown to around 50 employees and provides Electrical, Fire, Communication and Security services to regional NSW. Focusing on providing complete start and finish project solutions and servicing the local community with a 24/7 breakdown and maintenance services. The company is locally owned and operated.
The position is responsible for the servicing, testing and maintenance of fire safety services for the companies customers. The successful candidate must be a highly motivated, enthusiastic and capable of working unsupervised. The role does not require any previous experience with training provided.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Completing tasks to a high standard as instructed by managers and customers.
- Ensure all tasks are completed and tested to relevant standards and RIC policies and procedures.
- Thorough understanding of project tasks.
- On-time completion – ensure you are aware of project deadlines and regular communication with manager.
- Working efficiently and communication effectively with other RIC staff and contractors.
- Ability to complete tasks with little/no supervision.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with fellow workers and customers.
- Communicate any labour requirements for project outcomes.
- Timely material purchases and delivery for required project outcomes.
- Ensure WHS compliance according to RIC policies and SWMS.
- Be available for after hours call outs.
- Driver licence
- WHS General Construction Induction Card (White Card)
PLANT, EQUIPMENT AND TOOLS
- A motor vehicle will be provided once trained.
HOW TO APPLY